Most Expensive Car Gta 5
Most Expensive Car Gta 5. Its blistering speed and ability to stick to the road like glue is only slightly let down by its acceleration and braking. The first car on this list also happens to be the most expensive one you can sell to the Los Santos Customs.
The first car on this list also happens to be the most expensive one you can sell to the Los Santos Customs.
I just wanted to enjoy the story of the casino missions and I Other than that I am not at all going to spend so much for anything else.
Today we tried out the bugatti La Voiture Noire, the most expensive new car ever made! The area marked on the map is only one of the many areas the Karin Futo spawns. Grand Theft Auto V is all about making bank through any means possible so players can blow their money on all of these incredibly expensive items.








0 Response to "Most Expensive Car Gta 5"
Post a Comment